Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thinking About Writing About What I'm Doing

Ah man.
I'm seriously running out of things to write on here.
Maybe another "Things about right now." Maybe. Those are kinda boring though.
I'm listing to a song called "Satisfaction" right now. By The Rolling Stones.
I'm going to name this post after a quote from a character on a show I watch sometimes. It kind of fits the post. A little.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm bored. HELP
I really wish I was going somewhere for Spring Break. Instead, I get to stay home and pack up my house for moving.
Now I'm listing to a song called "This Too Shall Pass" by OK Go.
I just wrote out this whole paragraph about my day then I deleted it accidentally. :(
I think maybe i'll go do homework or something.
My brother just put on "Lazy Sunday" by The Lonely Island/Chris Parnell.
I wish it wasn't cloudy and cold right noww
Aright Im going to stop.


-Harrrry and MArrrrry

No comments:

Post a Comment