Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Can't Think Of A Good Title

Wow. Graduation is so close.
Everything is ending.
No more band left. Not a good thing, since we have to play at graduation. No ones gonna practice.
No more trips. We actually had a lot this year, never had in the past at 51.
Don't know if i'm ready to start going to school in the city. Ride the subway twice everyday. No more sleeping past 6 am. Band everyday all morning. I'm not ready to leave 51. Time here has gone by really fast.
I'm going to miss some parts of 51. I'm not going to miss other parts. It's strange that we're already leaving. Seems like yesterday we were fifth graders going to audition for talents.

I may just be feeling like that because I helped out at the band audition yesterday. It also might be because the past three years went by faster then I thought they would.
Well.












- Mary and Harry
P.S. all of that blank space was indeed necessary.
P.P.S. I think ima go watch The Lady Vanishes. It's a good movie.
P.P.P.S. I'm really bored.
P.P.P.P.S Maybe I should do my social studies homework.

Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment