Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Conversation from 713

I wrote down what my class was saying once last year while they were planning a winter party.


Class 713 talking about the party thats going on tomorrow, when I'm not going to be in school. I am really bored, so I will write down in my agenda book most of what they are saying starting NOW:

Connor: who wants chinese food?
~silence~
Ahmad: can I bring fried chicken?
Connor: KFC?
Kayla G: who wants candy?
Ali: I'll bring candy canes!!
~people start talking~
Kayla: everyone, shut up!
Ahmad: I'll bring fried chicken.
Gabby: stop talking about chicken!!
Kayla: Okay, who wants swedish fish?
Everyone: EWWWW!
Tyler C: (singing) ceeeeeelebrate good times c'mon!
Connor: Is anyone alergic to peanuts?
Sabrina E: Timothy is I think.
Kayla: Seriously, who is going to bring what?
Ahmad: fried chicken!
~people talking loudly~
Kayla: guys shut up!!
~silence~
Kayla: who is bringing cups?
Ahmad: I'm bringing chicken!
Gabby: can I smack him?
Kayla: guys! stop talking already!
Sabrina E: everyone cut it out!
Kayla: guys, we won't have a party if you don't cut it out!
~silence~
Connor: So.. Ahmad's bringing KFC.
Connor: wait..... if Ahmad brings KFC, who is going to eat it?
~hands raise~
Kayla: who's going to bring cereal?
Connor" I'll get it. Anyone want milk? Wait, who is going to bring spoons and bowls?
~silence~
Connor: have fun eating cereal with your hands.
~talking starts again~
Kayla: guys, seriously!! Just shut up!
~talking gets louder~
Connor: guys seriously!
Timothy: shut the smurf up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment