Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Music

I'm feeling like being a copycat. I shall make a list much like the last post:
Good bands to Listen to plus one or two or three or four or five good songs in particular:
-The Strokes - You Only Live Once, Undercover of Darkness, Life is Simple in the Moonlight, Someday, Hard to Explain
-The Replacements- I Will Dare, Sixteen Blue, Can't Hardly Wait, Alex Chilton
-The Black Keys- Tighten Up and Howlin' For You
-The Ramones- Sheena is a Punk Rocker and Rockaway Beach
-a-ha- Take On Me
-Arcade Fire- Keep the Car Running, Wake Up, Rebellion
-The Who- My Generation and The Kids are Alright
-The Clash- Spanish Bombs and London Calling
-Smashing Pumpkins- 1979
-The White Stripes- The Air Near My Fingers and My Doorbell and the Denial Twist
-Matt and Kim- Don't Slow Down, Cameras, Northeast, Block After Block
-The Smiths- The Queen is Dead, Bigmouth Strikes Again, There is A Light that Never Goes Out
-The Rolling Stones- Jumping Jack Flash, Satisfaction, Bitch, Paint It Black
-Ok Go- This Too Shall Pass and Here it Goes Again
-Queen- Another One Bites the Dust
-Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are and In Bloom
-MGMT- Kids
-Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven and Kashmir
-Franz Ferdinand- The Fallen and Take Me Out
-Hot Hot Heat- Running Out of Time
-David Bowie- Life On Mars?, Space Oddity, Andy Warhol, Queen Bitch, Changes
-The Cure- Friday I'm In Love and The Walk
-Beck- Girl
-Jupiter One- Countdown
-The Buggles- Video Killed the Radio Star
-Tiny Tim- Living In the Sunlight Loving in the Moonlight, Tiptoe Through the Tulips
-Coldplay- Viva La Vida and Clocks
Guns and Roses- Sweet Child of Mine
-Jimi Hendrix- Purple Haze
-Pink Floyd- Another Brick in the Wall
-U2- Pride, Sunday Bloody Sunday, I Will Follow
-Joan Jett- I Love Rock n' Roll

Well, that was very long. And I could go on much longer.


-Mary and Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment