Tuesday, May 24, 2011

:) kalliope here

HI wows it's been a really long time
ok so lets just get into i've been really damn busy lately with ballet and sheet, but I owe this blog a long over due visit.
Hi, im Kalliope and I left school early today because I hate gym.
Basically school sucks right now. Heres a way i can talk about my teachers without them knowing from Ms. Block
* my teachers are so nice and they never yell
* they never teach from the text book
* they never blame things on the kids when it really their fault
* they teach us so much!
* they really understanding e
* they don't give us tests on things they never taught us
* they don't hand the whole lesson the the CTT teacher
* The CTT teacher pays so much attention to the kids she's supposed to be teaching
* all my teachers are keeping us really interested in the last portion of the year

UMM BULL SHEET... ITS OPPOSITE DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment