Monday, November 15, 2010

A Conversation With My Other Brother

Me: Nils, do you want to have a conversation?

Nils: No. Meh.

Me: Please? I want to talk to you.

Nils: ehhhhhhhhh

Me: um

Nils: clears throat

This conversation isn't interesting

Me: Yes it is.

Nils: (Laughing) poppysticks (laughs) what was the other word he said?

Me: huggala buggala

Nils: huggala buggala

Me: do you want to talk about something?

Nils: bird bird bird, bird is the word. bird bird bird bird bird is the word. Why don't you know about the bird, cause everybody knows that the bird is the word! I said a bird bird, bird is the word. Suruuuurrrffffiiiiinnnn BBBBBBiiiiiirrrrrddddddd meh meh poppa meh me poppa.
Wait I have something funny to write.
Nah take it off.

Me: you know I have to write this down too?

Nils: damn.

Me: You have anything else to add?

Nils: (laughs) poppy sticks. Thanks you, good night New York! Wait wait wait wait wait,
Me: no really, what are you typing in?

Nils: let me type it, let me type it (raises letter opener)

Me: okay world, the next things typed with be from my brother, Nils.

Nils:
:)

Me:Okay then. Well I think this is long enough. Last words kid?

Nils: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment