Monday, November 29, 2010

A freaky ode to thanksgiving

So.
Saw the parade on NBC the other day. Saw that snoopy balloon and was like

Wow that's a big dog you got there, guys. What is it, a spaniel? Don't look like a chihuahua to me.
Then I was like

Nah. That is a balloon. A snoopy balloon. Soory. Carry on. Say hi to Woodstock for me.

Dear Thanksgiving,
Iloveyou. Well atleast I thought I did earlier this morning. It just isn't working out though. I mean you were pretty awesome during the turkey and the mashedpotatoes, but by the time stuffing came around, I began to think. Maybe we should see other people, man. y'know christmas is coming round soon.... whatever. The bottom line is you were great. Very sweet. But it ain't working out anymore. Ever since 8:30 you were kinda pathetic and left over'y. Maybe next year around this time we can get together again. Byebye!

Love,
sdfljfljngfsfrizzle <3

1 comment:

  1. I would just love to no who wrote this i mean it is just so awesome ya no.

    ReplyDelete