Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Conversation With My Sister

me: Hey, Sonja do you want to have a conversation?

sister: What?

me: Do you want to talk?

sister: No. I have to go somewhere else now.
...
Do you know what foofoo's are, Astrid? they're fat pigs. (walks away)

me: Sonja, come back I want to talk to you!

Sister: Sonja, has places to be, sorry bye!
...
pigs are fat.

me: Not all of them are fat.

sister: No, i'm just pretending that, because foofoo's are fat pigs, but they are fat bunnies too.
(talking to herself)
what's your name? oh you won't tell me? That's not my name, this is not my name.... that's my name! I'm writing it down. Oh that's good, do that. Now color it. What color do you color it? You color it pink. And now you put blue dots around it. There. Oh no, don't do that! Now I need to write something. I need to see where the cap is. I had the cap, i wonder where the cap is... oh, where could it be? Cappy, where are you? (opening crayons) Open it, so they know it's yours. See, that wasn't hard! here we go, theres the yellow! Oh no, where is the orange?

Me: Sonja, you know that I am posting this on a blog?

Sonja: and foofoo's are fat bunnies.

Me: do you have anything else to say.

Sonja: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment