Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Puppy insanity, puppy love.

I got a puppy!
In fact as i type this she is running around like a mental case. Yep, you guessed it. I gave her a bath.
Picture this, Scared, shaking puppy. Chewing on my fingers. Fur all stuck to her body and dripping. Making high pitched puppy sounds. Tail wagging contradicting her terrified shaking body. I rinse her off. She climbs out and shakes her entire body and water goes flying. Ten minutes later she is slightly dry. I let her out of the bathroom. And thats how i end up sitting on the couch writing this while a puppy with crazy-A** fur is chewing on my fingers while somehow pouncing on a tennis ball. Oh god, it hurts, her two little puppy fangs scraping of my skin. Stop! A pause, and the knawing begins again.

Good day to you all, Rigby.
lucky and jazz

2 comments: