Monday, January 3, 2011

Whawhat?

I'll leave.
I'll stay.
Your choice.
I don't really like making a new paragraph everytime I type so ima stop. I'm either in drama or art. You decide. I can't come to the blog. That would just be weird.
"Hi, are you coming to join the blog?"
"Um yeah."
"Who are you, whats your name?'
"Um... the scarecrow..."
In that scenario I probably would have said my real name, but since this is the internet, you gotta be careful what you put out there :).
The girl that was my partner in crime is my friend. She wants to join the blog, and she wanted me to tell you guys so.
Me, on the other hand,
I'm hesitant. As I said before, it would be awkward. Plus if I joined, it wouldn't be as fun to post anymore.
Probably wouldn't be as fun to read either.
I dare you to write to me again, any of you.

-The Scarecrow !23r4i43-103-245640=-23401-39-?

No comments:

Post a Comment