Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things about right now

Time: 10:03
I'm: sitting in my living room writing this.
thinking about: homework :(
and: what the point of this post is.
or: if this post should have a point.
i want to: listen to music
specifically: The Black Keys
or: The Replacements
I should: be doing homework
but: I'm writing this post instead.
now the time is: 10:06
because: I spent three minutes writing the last 12 lines.
now: I am thinking about whether or not I should post this.
now: I'm realizing that I have to write a poem for ela
now: I'm deciding that I can do it later.
because: I'm cool like that.
now: I'm deciding I'm going to advertise for the blog.
because: it deserves to be read.
and finally: I'm clicking the big orange button with the words "PUBLISH POST."
well not yet.
Now I am.

1 comment: