Friday, March 11, 2011

Hurray!

I'm happy.
Why you ask?
Because today is friday.
And what comes after friday?
Two days of no worries!
What I hope to do on Saturday is this:
-sleep in
-eat breakfast
-go outside and do some stuff depending on the weather
-write stuff for short film i'm writing/filming/directing that will go on youtube one week after March 26.
-go to my brother's play- The Midnight Circus
-do some homework
-watch some good TV
-read a bit
-eat dinner
-watch old movie
-stay up till 11:30 to watch Saturday Night Live


What I most likely will do on Saturday:
-Sleep in till 10:30
-eat breakfast
-go back to sleep
-wake up at 12:30
-regret missing half the day
-listen to music for an hour
-watch TV for an hour
-go to my brothers play
-take a nap afterword
-watch TV
-write 1-1.5 pages for movie I'm directing and such
-eat dinner
-write a blog post
-try to do homework but decide to put it off until Sunday afternoon
-stay up till 11:30 to watch SNL - which ends at 1:00 in the morning, meaning I will almost certainly sleep in until noon on Sunday.

I plan on doing my best to follow list one.
Even if I don't, I still will be happy. As long as weekends keep existing.
-Mary and Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment