Monday, March 21, 2011

Inspiration I s'ppose.

I have been inspired by the post two posts ago about the meaning of life to write a post of my own about the meaning of life (phew).
I believe the meaning of life is not just science related, though that is a big part of it. Science is a big part of everything. The deep stuff I'm thinking and about to type wouldn't exist without science. Nothing would.

I believe the meaning of life is to live it. To see everything we can in our time, do everything we ever wanted to do. The meaning of life is not just that though; it is also to enjoy it while you can. To not regret anything, regret only slows you down, makes you over think what was not meaning to be over-thought.

Alright, this sounds really corny. I'm only going to go on a little bit longer.

I spent time thinking about what the point of growing up is (I needed to for an ELA thing), and I ended up concluding that the point of growing up is mystery. Growing up would be no fun at all (it's not that fun to begin with) if we knew how everything would work out for us in the end, knew who we would turn out to be. The point of growing up is to try to fit together the puzzle pieces that make up our lives...


Okay. Ima stop now.

-THEfishes, Mary and Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment