Thursday, March 10, 2011

Post Title

"Things ABout Right Now" part 3.
Time: 5:36
I'm: sick. And annoyed by the rubber bands between my teeth that are there because of my braces.
thinking about/wondering: why my 5 year old sister is pointing a letter opener she thinks is a knife at my brother.
and: if I should try to stop this
or: if my brother will beat up my sister now..
I want to: stop a fight
specifically: the one between my brother and sister
or: "Or" does not work in the situation, I'm just writing it because it is in the format for "Things about right now"
I should: be thinking about what homework I have due tomorrow
but: I don't want to.
now the time is: 5:42
because: instead of taking my usually three minutes to write the past lines, I was busy with two insane siblings.
now: I'm listening to my little sister mutter things under her breath
now: I'm petting my cat
now: I'm staring out the window meaningfully
because: that's how I roll
now: I'm hoping my brother doesn't make me spraypaint with him in the basement again
because: I almost passed out yesterday because of the fumes
and finally: I'm looking at the sky and realizing life is okay.


Okay I'm done with the deep stuff, now gimme some cake.
No just kidding.
-Maria and Harrito (I'm pretty sure there isn't a spanish name for Harry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment