Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Sir Scarecrow,

A fan of oliver and Company i see, me too. Ain't nothing better then poor oliver beggin' for more soup. As for the songs, i can live without 'em. Y, tu? Anyways i see you've got good taste between Dinosaurs, humans, and the thanksgiving day parade, charlie brown! That stuff is frickin' classy man y'know? You saw our poster? on the second floor? I made it and pretty darn well if i do say so myself, it caught your eye ,huh? And even in the rush of the 2 minutes you have to get to your next class? or maybe after school? In the morning? You have a keen eye my friend, even i might not even caught that. So how 'bout some small talk. Hows talent? Mine im not so fond of.

I hope you see this mister for if you dont you might not even be respectable enough to get a second serving of that soup.

Yours Truly, Lucky and Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment