Thursday, December 2, 2010

A maybe apology.

I am confident. You don't know who i am. I didn't start this to make you guys mad. I wnated to be a part of YOU. And now that i am, i have a few things to tell you to lay down the rules 'round here. I said i wouldn't post on here again, but i did. Now i OWN you, all of you. I am the villain, but you guys are'nt the heroes. No, i am not hurting anyone, i am just providing extensive reading material. I care about YOU. I don't want you to have to read through some of the boring material that is on HERE. I want you to be mystified by me, and search for who i am. You will never find out, but hey its worth a try. Jus to stimuate those little (little) brains of yours. Now who is cotton and smith. A vaguely remember a "cottonsmith" from last years social studies.

Keep searching guys, i believe in you (not really).

Mr.scarcerow mystery person.

Seeyah

No comments:

Post a Comment