Monday, December 6, 2010

Secret Snowflake

oh secret snowflake, why can't your main interests be things I can turn into presents? Your main interest is America, and I don't know what to do with that. I think and think about different things i could give... people say that america pens and flags and american t-shirts are the best option. Are they? is that what you want secret snowflake? An american flag?
I know who has me. She said she knows who has me for secret snowflake. I said me? and she said "I dunno..." So yeah.
What do people what from their secret santas? Last year a gave a metal notebook and got a cookie. Many people were upset last year; they got money, or a gift card, or deoderant. What people want is a gift that proves they have been considering what to give for a while, that proves they followed them and got info on what they like. But what is that? What can prove that I know what Mr. America likes most? The answer remains unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment