Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Scarecrow

I don't have anywhere else to put this. I'm bored. ANd tired. I kinda want to stop posting here, I kinda want to stay. Here is a list.
I miss summer.
I miss when life was easy, or easier.
I miss my friends.
I miss my old friends. They ditched me. But I really miss them.
I miss childhood.
I miss mittens.
I miss cartoons.
I miss fighting hard to stay up late.
I miss good movies.
I miss the sun.
I miss elementary school. Sometimes.
I miss green walls and creaky wood floors.
I miss innocence.
I miss Christmas cheer, even though it was only a few days ago.
I miss the excitement of staying home from school.
I miss 51 ahead of time. A little.
I miss picture books and board games and dolls and toys.
Wow this list is a little bit depressing, so here is a happier list.

I like strawberries
I like snow days
I like sun days
I like water
I like pillows.
I like good movies and books and tv shows and things in life.
I like reading.
I like writing.
I like imagination.

I almost told you who I was. I almost did, I deleted it. Okay I'm going to tell you some things.
AH maybe not.
OKay. "THE SCARECROW" is two people. A girl and a boy. I am the girl.
it wasn't my idea to post on this blog, it was his.
I'm not coming back to the blog. Well maybe to read, but not to write. I feel really weird about this. oh god my partner in crime is going to kill me.

-THE SCARECROW

No comments:

Post a Comment