Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From the Scarecrow

So. Love and hate, huh? Been there done that. Since I know how your feeling, Ima make a deal.
You decide. Love or hate. You let me post (not very often) in my anonymous-random way and we can be cool, no more freaky threats or letters. Or I can leave. Never look back. To be honest, I don't want to ruin this blog for you. If you pick hate over love, I'll stop. Don't want things getting out of hand, ay lion?

I would like to point out that you've got two scarecrows on your hands. I posted the first frizzle-mobober. Two (or three) of the posts are not from me... looks like one of you does impressions.

These are pretty funny aren't they?

Oh. P.S I saw your freaky green poster with MY NAME on it on the second floor. Or third floor, don't remember. Didn't your mama ever teach you to not give out personal info? I mean MY NAME on a poster in the hallways. Waz up with that?

I LOVE YOU and HATE YOU too. <3 The Scarecrow (bit better than the blankity-blank frizzle, ay?)

P.P.S say hi to the cowardly lion for me.

P.P.P.S I call the me-impersinator the Cowardly Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment