Saturday, December 11, 2010

We're off to see the wizard

Nothing that should worry you
nothing you should fear
only listen closely
if you know what's coming near.
This comes from quite close to the heart
yet still not far from ear.
Tis nothing, nothing at all concerning
nothing you should fear.

Don't you charlie brown me lucky and jazz. Linus and Woodstock were always my favorites.

How is the blog going? I seem to be the only regular poster now, which is weird. I hope you decide if I should stay or go. Did I ever tell you I play kazoo for a living? I make 100,000 dollars a year for it. I'm pretty good.

What's your favorite TV show Jazz? I hear lucky's is the today show. or the tonight show. Or the late-night show, I don't know.
Oh jeez I am bored.

Talent? How is talent, you say? I hate mine. Wish i could transfer into anything, anything, even if it was chorus or photography or band...

sjdjfkdnfkdkiwlllkdfnknfksnfksdlaiqkfliamsdfklfw

No comments:

Post a Comment