Thursday, December 2, 2010

My annoying terrorists siblings

So, everybody has sibligs. Right? Well, I have 2 younger siblings. A 9-year-old brainiac sister who's always trying to inform on facts that are SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO NOT TRUE!!!! And also she's always trying make me do creative stufff with her that don't want to do. And her name is: Connie Chen. Even her name is brainiac like! HA HA! Then there's my 4-year-old brother Who my parents favor SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! They hired a babysitter who spoiled my freaking 4-year-old brother. And his name is: Justin Chen. That name doesn't even suit him well.(Even though I was the one who named him.) BUT,now I regret it SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking much! And I'm the oldest!
Together my brother and my sister work together. They could turn anything upside down! Like this one time it was Halloween and when I came home from school Ifound tiolet paper all over the living room. Then I ran to my room to check if "they" destroyed or even raided my room. And found that it was perfectly normal. And I sighed with releif. Then when I stepped outside my room to clean up the living room and to also call my siblings out to get into their costumes.
Guess who I found outside playing with toilet paper? AGAIN! My two younger siblings! I was quite pissed off. So I gave them a whole 1hour lecture! But, I found the lecture really funny. When I think about it again! HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment