Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sharing is for tourists, kid

i'm on a boat. Sailing away, in the deep blue sea. Swim so high, swim so free. I keep on getting carried away. Okay. I see a lighthouse far ahead and yell "captain, the light has been shed! We are free! We are safe! Finally!" and the crew goes "YEAH" and the captain says "arr, good job mate!" And we sail away toward the light of hope.
We get there, yes we do, but turns out that was no light of hope. Twas infact the light of death. Yes, that is right. We sailed our ship right of the edge of the world. We plunged down, down down, into the darkness, me and that ship, we did. With a crash and a boom we hit the cold stone floor, yes the floor of the darkness and doom. I yelled up to my captain " I reckon we're alive! Hurrah!" And the crew goes "YEAH" and the captain says "arr, good job mate!" and we get out of the ship and walk to our fate.
So we get to the edge of the edge of the world, a cliff a recollect, a great fall. No, no one fell down that, except Bucaneer McGee, I reckon he was askin for it, yes he asked indeed. I said to me captain "aye, what say you cap'n? What shall we do?" And the captain, he said "Mate I'll tell you what to do. Go climb up, up back into the world. Find of some rescue, or I'm through with you!" I asked "what are you saying sir?" and with that he replied: I'll tell you, oh I'll tell you alright. He gave me a great shove, and down, down I fell. Plunged farther and farther, like falling into a well. I fell till I hit ground, this time my homes ground. Oh joy to the world! I have returned!
So I went to get help for the great captain Smeed, but instead I found a device, a strange one indeed. I opened the device, and saw a strange image, strange image twas there twice. It read:
NEW POST, yes that's what it said. So with all of my good thinking I clicked it and hear, I pushed strange letter buttons; pushed a story not mere. Yes I told the grand story, not to be found in the sea, yes I told the great story of the deep blue sea.

-The Scarecrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment