Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Your friend, the scarecrow

You... you talkin to me? Want to know who I am, huh? Who do YOU think I am man? I dont go around telling that to evryone I meet on the street. I will give you this much though.
I am not a dinosaur, but I am not not a dinosaur.
I am not a human, but I am not not a human also.
I am one of you, and I am also not one of you.
You know me, but you don't KNOW me.
You SEE me, but you don't see me.
I am anonymous, but c'mon deep down you know who I am.
you. I am little bit of you all. Deep down you all wish you could be as random as me.
I have a blog but I do not have a blog.
I am not a person. I am people. Lemme rephrase. I am not people. I am the PEOPLE. I am the everyone everyone wants to be at somepoint.
I am not a turkey, I am not a puppy, I am not a kitty.

I'm not posting here again because that would be mean so bye!

sdfljfljngfsfrizzle <3 "The Scarecrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment