Wednesday, December 29, 2010

green eggs.

time is screwed up here.
I cannot believe how fast this is. But about two minutes ago, the scarecrow posted, and gave us away. Argh. Looks like I'm on my own now, partner.
And thanks for the invite to the blog. I might come. Wednesdays, right? I don't know if I should, would be weird. How was your christmas break? We've got a bit left, use it wisely.
If she told you guys stuff I might as well go ahead and do the same. I am the more random one. well I was. Now, I am the only one, seeing as the last post was a resignation from my other half. And since I am on my own, I don't know if I'm posting again anyway. I do not want to stand alone in dangerous fields. This might be goodbye. Maybe not. Write to me, I'll respond, but otherwise...



Bye.
Sincerly, ThE sCaReCrOw. (The guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment