Wednesday, February 23, 2011

every perfect earth has its imperfections ( kind of depressing)

For every life there is death.
For every death there is life.
Is there a good and evil. some say yes others like me say no.
I am here to just blog about my feeling right now because something terrible might happen.
So here i go. I am feeling depressed, sad, confused.
I am rarely like this if you know me well enough. So for now i will express my feelings in a poem.

Every perfect earth has its imperfections

The earth is like a person in a wide spread universe of other people.
The earth may look perfect but it really isnt.
The earth is hit many times with asteroid but it still stands tall.
The earth is polluted yet it finds the strength to push on.
but every strong tree must loose strength sometime.
The strength to keep going. My friend has lost that strength.
and SHE is in a dark place right now. Where no one can help her but herself.
She has stopped believing that she has a chance.
Her friends all try to help her, but her barrier is hard to break through.
She has lost the will to live.
and wishs to diplete away.
For her pain is normal, but what exactly is normal.
The dark shadows go around her like rattlesnakes ready to inject poison.
She has lost the will to survive ,so she chooses to ...
but not just yet, her friends want to her to live. " maybe i'll live a little longer"she says.
- Mr.E lover

No comments:

Post a Comment