Monday, February 14, 2011

Things i find on the interwebs

As a normal thirteen-year-old, I spend most of my life on the internet. But throughout my thirteen-year-old life, rather than discarding the odd images, that I find,most involving cats, I often save them in a folder on my desk top. Today, I'll show you a few.


This is a cat. In a suit. Dancing. Oh my, this is odd. only later did I realize that this came with a song. this is the fuldans cat. just so you know, the band is fulkultur, which means ugly culture, and the song is fuldans, which means ugly dance.



This, my friends, is a photo of two cats. The way I found this was by searching tilak, an indian religious forehead paint thing, commonly confused with the non-religious bindi. now, I thought, "WHAT THE H*** DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH A TILAK?!?" Well, it turns out that the name of the image was "Glyn_aka_tilak_photo16.jpgn" neither the name not any of the words translate to anything on Google translate.


this last image is no doubt the creepiest. I am truly scared of it. This is a picture of an old lady morphed with a cat. the title of this image is "scary-old-witch.jpg." What is this? I remember what it was that I got this from. It was on some very immature propoganda site that said that "Harry Potter" was an "occult novel" and that your "innocent christian children" shouldn't read it. WHAT IS THIS?!?!!?!?!? this is the most racist, untrue filth that I have ever read.

And last but not least, a pic of Astrids cat, Edward, who is so cool:

best wishes to you all,
-Guy Noël Futterhorn

PS: remember, 1=10° is black, citrine,russet, and olive colored.

3 comments:

  1. 32b amber citrine, olive, russet, black

    KEY JOINS SEFIROTH QUEEN SCALE KING SCALE

    western magik

    ^^things i foound when googled your key words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, congrats this is possibly the longest entry ever in existence on this blog.
    Peace to edward,
    sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks folks! :( sad... the third, fourth, and fifth words of the middle thing on izzys are right:( gotta make them harder!

    ReplyDelete