Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Very nice.

Very nice, Astrid. Very nice.
Unfortunetly, i can see right through it.
Oh, Astrid, trying to sound so sophisticated, if only you knew, ah well
heres mine; I tried a slightly different approach:

Astrid?
Your stupid.
The way words form
in your nasty mouth,
makes me want to build a bomb.
And your clothing well, lets just
say you tried and get over with it..
ah, crap i can't. Your clothing choice
is trash.
I pity you, in fact.
And your cat?
Yeah well he pities you.
Your cat pities you.

Ima burn your house down.

Okay, but seriously guys try this,it's immensely therapuetic.

lucky and jazz

1 comment:

  1. okay. okay. don't make this about my clothing choice, which I may point out is better than yours. and i don't think this is very therapuetic, it's actually just making me mad again about an argument that didn't even really make sense in the first place.
    -Mary and Harry

    ReplyDelete