Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Sorry.

I guess you could say there is never a wrong time to come back to something.
Except maybe in this case.
Nevertheless, I'm gonna come through with this. I'll try to keep it short.
I want to apologize. I told you a fake name and got you looking for me in the wrong places. I came to this blog with my friend a few months ago on a dare. I got carried away with the posting and stuff.
Back to what I said earlier, this is not a good time to come back. You've probably forgotten bout the random bandit who came through town long ago, now that you have three new people. I just felt like I should apologize. Really apologize.
By the way, ever since I've left I have been reading the blog. Keep up the good writin', it's very fun and interesting to read these posts.



-The Scarecrow

No comments:

Post a Comment