Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hate Poem

me and Sophie wrote hate poems for eachother a few months ago. Yeah, that is how nice we are. I found mine.

Ode To The Fool

Oh Sophie,
your thoughts are so
oblique (yeah that's right I used a vocab book word)
You believe
that people
all people
must think the same.
Do you not know that
all people are different?
No leaf,
snowflake,
or raindrop
is the same
I can like what I like
and you like what you.
Your mind is clouded
with utter
confusion.
You grow angry as I protest, and defend
my rights.
I see your eyes clouded with
fear,
hate,
and malicious thoughts.

You declare the world must think the same as you.
I object.
Oh Sophie,
please understand.
no thought are the same
you are incredibly misinformed.


Sophie, you can post yours too.
Mine is better though.
Just kidding.
Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment