Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things about right now, part 2

Time: 6:42 am
I'm: sitting in my room writing this
thinking about: what I should post on the blog after this
and: if anyone else other than me has posted this week
or: if anyone will.
I want to: sleep
specifically: right now.
or: in five minutes.
I should: be writing a more creative post than this
but: whatcha gonna do.
now the time is: 6:45
because: again, it took me three minutes to write the last lines.
now: I'm kinda hungry.
now: I'm talking to my sister.
now: I'm rubbing my eyes cause they hurt from staring at this computer.
because: I've been watching things on hulu for the past 30-40 minutes.
now: I'm thinking that we should get more people to read this
because: it is fun to write these things, and probably fun to read. Maybe.
and finally: I'm thinking of something witty to conclude this post with and deciding that this is fine.
Just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment