Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day

As i think back in to the past valentines days i have had I really don't have any very romantic memories. My first valentines day as a middle schooler was the one that stands out most to me now. When i was in sixth grade i had the perfect class. Every one i know and love today of my girlfriends where in that class. Emma, Yangchen, Anabel, and I had made a date out of valentines day. All of us gathered to celebrate me and emma's new singleness and the girls lasting singleness. We made it into a singles GNO kinda thing. See the guy that broke up with me was... what at the time i thought amazing. I still really liked him, so that valentines using facebook as a though "appropriate" communication method we left videos on his wall. Dozens of videos. Where i would just talk to him through the web cam and really just be... mean :( now that i look back it really was for lack of a better term bitchy thing to do. After that we got into couples, me and emma and anabel and yangchen, and we danced the tango... to Jai Ho music of Slum Dog Millionaire. It really was the best valentines day ever. I wish i didnt have to leave 51. "John" as a 7th grader be thankful for the school but also the people you have met hear and hope you can keep contact with them after YOU graduate! I hope the exact same for myself. Next year i will be attending PPAS or for those of you who dont know professional preforming arts school for dance. I love every one I met at 51 :) I love 51 <3 wish me luck
<3 bruno and mario

No comments:

Post a Comment