Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To Do List

Things I Have To do in the remainder of the week:
-write a sonnet (AHH hard)
-learn a solo
-write this blog post
-consider posting more creative things on the blog
-watch my brothers play football in my 12-foot wide house
-survive a triple period ELA lesson about sonnets
-try to admit to myself that I'm scared about friday
-try not to forget my music for band
-freak out about SHSAT results
-survive 6th and 7th period band on a friday
-get out of school
-party cause it's friday
-open a letter. Or maybe not. But hopefully.
-sleep in until noon on saturday
-stay up until late saturday night

P.S. Ben, don't worry about what you should post. Seriously. Just post anything you want to post.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. i'm guessing this is astrid because of the band/solo references, but i may be wrong... thanks!
    ps: o you like my pseudonym?

    -guy noël futterhorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh this is astrid, and yes i like your pseudonym mr futterhorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i think it's time I get a cool name to sign my posts with, can you help me think o one?

    ReplyDelete